JULES(7) Linux User's Manual JULES(7)
Jules Lasne - a friendly programmer
I'm a french student, who studies computer science at 42Born2Code Paris
How do I define myself ? Give me coffee and I'll turn it into code.
I have been learning and developping since 2014 in:
* C (I've mostly worked on Linux based systems)
* C++ Just to learn OOP * Shell For Scripting's sake
* Python For Scripting's sake
* Web (HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL etc...), just for fun !
I have been working on those projects :
December 2016: My rework of the printf(3) function. Fully fonctionnal,
February 2017: My rework of the ls(1) command. Very basic
March 2017: This project made me redo a basic shell
April 2017: This project made me redo a shell. This time, entirely ! The project took 10 months and is now done
December 2017: A Python module to help users use the API provided by our school
I've randomly been working as a camp conselor in many different companies and at many different places.
I do hold the BAFA (Youth work)diploma since 2015
I've been a scout since 2006
I've been doing tons of practical activities in the outdoors and learnt how to live with others
* E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Phone: +33 126.96.36.199.55
* LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jules-lasne/
Jules Lasne 2016-06-28 JULES(7)